Friday, March 2, 2012

The results are in, and the winner is. . .

COVER NUMBER 1!
Woohoo! Go all the voters! Yay! How exciting? I would like to thank all of you for this. Y'all are too amazing. This means so much that you like them, and that you thought that they were good. To thank you all. . .I'm posting a poem. I know, you're probably groaning going,"Aw, man. I though it would be something good,"

On the bright(er) side, the second chapter on WAI? should be out soon-ish! I'm 2 pgs done with it, and I plan on making it about 7-10 pages long. Again, I would like to thank all of you who have supported me with these covers, and with my stories! Thanks again!

Okay, to warn you, I've never had an interest in poetry until I joined Inkpop. Something just. . .flowed. But, I must say, most of what comes out of my head is kind of depressing; not that I'm a depressing person or anything. I'm really not.(': Here I go, enjoy!

UNTIL THE END.
By: AbaGayle.


Dark.
It's a perfect day for a funeral,
dark and gloomy.
Rain is stained on the broken bricks,
and all love is lost.
Drenched in black, everyone is.

Eyes.
Covered in dark make-up,
when I cry,
My tears are black.
Perfect for the occasion.

Hate.
That you're gone.
Those times that we were together,
are all gone.
They are simply memories.
Not reality.

Fake.
Is what you did.
You faked our love.
You said that you'd never leave,
what about now?
Where are you?

Lost.
Is what I am
without you.
Tell me
please,
where you are.

Dead.
That is what I am,
because you are gone.
We were going to die together,
don't you remember?

Selfish.
Is what you are.
Ladies first,
you always said.
It was me who should
die first.

Dance.
You will do.
Dance,
dance with the Devil.

Forget. 
Forget me,
and I will try and forget you.


12 comments:

  1. Wow. That is beautiful! I love poetry! I have a notebook filled with just poems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too (: Wow. That's amazing! ;o

      ~Abbi.

      Delete
    2. Most of them were done on the beach in Hawaii! It just inspires you to write poetry! Hmm...think that I'll go write some now! :)

      Delete
    3. Hawaii? Awesome! I bet. Haha, sounds good! I just wrote one earlier! ^^

      Delete
    4. The beach just makes me feel melancholy! Yay! Poetry is a really good way to express your feelings. Except when you're writing private poetry and your older siblings are taking their cameras and zooming on your work! ;)

      Delete
    5. I know! It is. Hahaha, oh my!

      Delete
    6. Ya, the downside of being the youngest sibling! :)

      Delete
  2. That was a beautiful poem, Abbi! A little bit sad, but it was well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your poetry. :) It is sad but I can relate: I too have written a poem years ago that's sad when I was really happy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaha, yeah. Well some poetry comes at unexpected times(:

      Delete