Friday, February 24, 2012

Cover help!


Hey, guys. So remember, like, two days ago when I posted the first chapter of Who Am I? Well, I have a cover, but I'm not such a fan of it, so I've been making some other ones. I have one problem, though: I can't choose. I need ALL of ya'll's help with this, okay? I need y'all to fire up the comments down there
                                                                                                                                               |
                                                                                                                                              V

Please and thank you. Okay, well here are the covers that I've made & put together:
My personal favorite is ^ one and





This one^

It would mean so much if you told me which ones you like and don't like. What I can add, what I can take away. I'll tally the votes on. . .next Friday. Okay, that means you have a week to vote! Hurry, hurry. (:

Thank you SO much, guys.<3

~Abbi.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm blown away at how creative you are. Sweet! :)

    One advice I learned just recently is that your cover, not only should grab people's attention, but also show what the story is about. You're covers here all show that but the second one. The 3rd one seems more intense unless your story will be that way. What grabbed my attention and my pick is the first one. My second is the last one. It seems more original.

    Good luck! :)

    P.S. I remember you said you didn't know about the typos (misspellings) when you see a red underline under a word, click on the word then right click to see a list of correct words and choose the one you see is correct. That's what I do on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pshh:] Thankss! Yeah, that's true. The third one was kind of last minute: I found it in my downloads(I forgot I had it), and just threw it together. I like the first one, too.:3

      And the last. Thanks so much!

      ~Abbi

      Delete
    2. Awesome!! :)

      My pleasure. :D

      Delete
  2. These are all really creative and sweet! I really liked the last one and the fourth one down where she's laying in the snow on top of the words Who am I?

    ~Seana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally really like the 5th one and the 7th one! They're all great, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the 7th one.(:
      Thanks!

      ~Abbi

      Delete
    2. Okay, so my brother (who's a majorly awesome techno-genius dude) comes over and looks over my shoulder and says, "Wow! Did she design those?" and I said, "Yup!" and then he said, "She is GOOD!!" :)

      Delete
    3. That made my day :D Tell him thanks for me, haha.

      Delete
  4. Okay well I like the two with the umbrellas and the last one! They all are really good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the first one and the last one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rose, the first and the last. You did such a good job! Maybe you could do my covers too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :D I love those ones too. (: I'll put in your vote. Thanks, July! Of course, just tell me your ideas. :]

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Can you email me at
      julya.emmance@gmail.com
      so I can tell you what I'm thinkin'?

      Delete
  7. Okay y'all, I need some help on my blog too! I am trying to pick a name for my main character! There are 10 choices posted on my blog...here's the link! http://homeschoolblogger.com/blonderings/2012/03/02/the-tale-of-the-troublesome-titles/

    Thank you! You can leave a comment there telling me which one you like best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Abbi, my sister liked the 1st one and the 5th one! Hope ths helps with your tie!

    ReplyDelete