Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My writing time.

So guys. I just wanted to tell you what my writing. . . requirements. MUSIC!!!!!!!! C'mon, some of y'all have to listen to music when you write. Well, I try and write and listen to the music, but the music eventually wins. Like right now--I'm writing. . .and watching this music video:
Parachute<3

But seriously. That is an amazing band. And William Anderson--the lead singer--is just too adorable. I mean, seriously. He's an amazing singer, he's adorable, and he's a Christian. HOW AWESOME. Okay, Abbi, calm down.

Anyway, you should totally listen to their music, guys! They're awesome. Usually I just listen to music to drowned out the television, but I just really like them. Ha ha(:

Here's my favorite song by them(it also has a Sims3 video ^^):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqA_wVL5Pk



Enjoy your Parachuting! I gotta get back to writing. (:

2 comments:

  1. COOL! anad christian to i have to see that video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete