Thursday, February 9, 2012

Once upon a toad

Hey there, bloggers and bloggerestts! Just to warn you, I'm on my iPad, so if I mistype something, excuse me. ^^' Anyway, I'm blogging today about (I hope that worked ont Here. . .) and her new book ONCE UPON A TOAD! You can read the excerpt there. Okay wow, I hope these links work, because on my iPad screen it looks like a buncha mumbo jumbo. XD So, I'm sure most of y'all bloggers have heard of this wonderful author--she writes the Mother Daughter Book Club series--if not, Check her out! She's pretty awesome! (: Anyway, she has this totally awesome contest going on, where you can win copies of her NEW book, ONCE UPON A TOAD!:3 So, gaize, say hey, and maybe even enter in the contest! Make sure to tell your friends. :D ---Abbi

3 comments:

  1. i read the expert it was amazing can wait for it to come out ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, me either! Io sure hope I win the contest. Oh, and, I can't quite figure out to get to your blog. :/

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the book to come out. I read the excerpt and am hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete