Monday, March 5, 2012

Elizabeth Scott's books and a sneak peek!

Hello, darlingggggs! It's me here(duh). I got a flash of creativity last night. Well, more like a LONG time ago, but it's been dangling in my mind, and yesterday I actually wrote it! I'll give you the prologue at the end of this post. Anyway, I'd like to blog about Elizabeth Scott's books. I've read most of them(they have a lot at my library). I do believe that they're for most of you that are pretty, I guess, mature.

I suppose what I'm saying is that it has some. . .questionable language. Maybe not some scenes that y'all would feel comfortable reading. But, alas, she's a great writer. Each of her books have there own story. Each character is unique and special. She's very good at writing problems that teenage girls go through everyday.



If you'd like, you can check her out, but I suggest you get your parent's permission.

NOW FOR THE PROLOGUE:




Everyone thinks I'm dead. But they don't really know that I'm alive. They don't know that the person they found in the woods isn't me. And that guy they put in jail? He didn't kill me, he doesn't even know me. Well, I'm sure he does now, because I'm pretty famous around town as the girl who was kidnapped and killed. 
But like I said, I'm not dead. I'm fully alive, I'm healthy, and I am in love. You're probably wondering with who, because since I've been kidnapped, whoever sees me will automatically go to the police, right? Well, let me tell you. I'm in love with my kidnapper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOOHOOOO! I hope you enjoyed that little sneaky peaky. (: And the blog post. I may post the first chapter of Kidnapped(that's what it's called!^^)soon. I'm pretty close to being done with it, because I wrote A LOT.

5 comments: