Wednesday, July 9, 2014

That Frustrating Moment when...

You're editing your work and change tabs just to find out when you go back, your work isn't saved and you're now logged out of that website.
I swear I'm going to cry. I wasn't too far in to editing chapter four but I had made a lot of good changes that I can't remember now. My frustration doesn't come from myself but the Figment website for randomly signing me out. I guess I can't complain too much, it was inevitable. SO I guess I'll stop complaining and go back to revising chapter four. Before I go - chapter 1, 2, and 3 are finished and you can find them here. Thanks for listening to me rant. :p

2 comments:

  1. Oh my WORD!! I totally know your frustration right now.... I actually lost 4 whole completed chapters because my computer crashed and it wasn't saved :/ Hopefully you can figure out what you lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that's terrible. I would have probably cried in my room for a week. :p Have you been able to catch up with what you lost? I can't imagine that heart-stopping moment. Thank you! I did :) and from now on, I'm save every five minutes, haha.

    ReplyDelete