Saturday, July 28, 2012

Updates

Hi!
So I have a few things to show you/ talk about. First off, I accidently Googled my blog-- abbisbookblog is what I Googled-- and I saw this! ^^

http://it.twitter.com/EgmontUSA/status/160571120335069186

AH. :D Oh ma gawsh.

Second, I got my Sammy Keyes book in the mail the 25th. It was killing me not to read it right then, but I HAD to wait until the 26th so I could read it straight through. So. It was amazing. Duh. ;D
I totally can't write a review that would make it seem as awesome as it totally was, so you'll have to read about it yourself.

And third. Well. Honestly I kind of forgot what I was going to say. Oops. x)

This is a really short post. I don't know why. Probably because I totally just forgot what I was going to write.
I'll just babble.
So I've really been itching to write about an idea I had, but I'm absolutely positive I'll remember what the idea is(Unlike how I forgot what I was gonna write xp), so I think I'll wait until one of my books is finished. Even though that isn't in the near future, it will happen. I want to spend today writing more on Kidnapped while I re-install Sims 3 and its expansion packs.

I think I'll go do that now, because it's near-finished.
I really hope y'all have a great rest of the summer! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Why did you have to read it on the 26th?

    OOh lucky, you have Sims 3? Awesome!! Have fun! And are you going to give us another installment of Kidnapped? I so love that story. You got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it was the middle of they day I got it on the 25th. And I really wanted to read it without having to stop for, say dinner or something. x)

      Yes! Got it in 2009. I have Hidden Springs, Town Stuff, and Night Life too. ^^

      Most likely yes. I'll probably post a few chapters so I don't leave y'all with a cliffhanger. I know that those are torture. :p

      Yay! I'm so glad! :D

      Delete
    2. Oh i get it.

      Ooh nice!! :D

      YAAAAAAAAY! :D Can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Yay, another Simmer! I got Sims 2 when I was in third grade. I played it all the time until I lost the case somewhere :P. But I got Sims 3 in fifth grade and just recently got Sims 3 Generations. I post some of my Sim advevntures on my blog. You can check them out if you want :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY. It's impossible to find many of those ahah. I got mine in fourth I think. The year it came out.(: Aw man. I get addicted, then burned out, then addicted again. xD

      Oh, man! I want that one. I have Hidden Springs, and Town Life stuff pack--(it was buy one get one free. ;D) and Night Life--totally fun.

      I will totally have to. Mostly mine are on The Sims 3 website, but, I'll have to post some on here sometime.(:

      Delete