Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Editing. Sigh.

Hey(: So I know quite a bit of y'all wanted another excerpt of all my projects, But unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to writing lately. I've had a lot of visitors, like my brother and his wife and daughter, my kinda sister and my grandparents. Still have a few people over, but they'll be leaving soon, I'm sure. Then I'll probably be able to write a little more. After I do some editing, that is. Kidnapped is having some editing going on, not sure when that'll be finished. Next time I can actually get on a computer, probably. I've been stuck on the iPhone & iPad. Unfortunately, I can only wrote this short post, because I'm being climbed on :p Love you guys, Abbi

1 comment:

  1. No worries. I understand you feel pressured but don't be. We'll wait. I love your story of Kidnapped. I still can't get it out of my head. Hopefully someday when you want to, you share more with us of that story.

    Take care! Later! :D

    ReplyDelete