Friday, January 27, 2012

Deadline? I wish.

Yeah, so you know that deadline I put down and "forced" myself to use? Yeah, no. That didn't happen. The one after that? That didn't happen either. . .

SO. I'm writing this to tell you that WHO AM I? is a liiiiiittttllleee taaaaddd biiittt behind. More like three days, but thanks so much for the support! I decided earlier that I'm only going to make chapter one six pages long.

 A friend of mine gave me some good advice: It doesn't matter how long the chapter is; you can't rush writing, anyway.

Anyhow, I'm almost done with page four! Hurray!<3

Peace out gaizz~

-Abbi


7 comments:

  1. Poor you, well at least your working hard, cant wait till its done. Keep on updating us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying. Lately, I've been distracted by books! I can't either.(:

      Delete
  2. I have faith in you Abbi! You can do it!!! Are you gonna try to get it published?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, July!(:
      I think I may, actually. Since I've been working really hard on it lately.

      Delete
  3. Just asking... how do you get a story published?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. I have no idea. I've been told it's a struggle, actually. But pretty much, from what I know, you just, ya know, write a book. Then you send it in to a publisher, and watch the magic happen.(:

      Delete
  4. Haha ok. You'll have to tell me who you send yours to.

    ReplyDelete