Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I Know About Love

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted a review and I read an EXTREMELY amazing book that really touched me. And made me cry. And laugh. And Smile. And want to throw the book at the door. Because It was so good. Anyway, the book is called THINGS I KNOW ABOUT LOVE and it's by Kate Le Vann .

The books is about Livia Stowe, a girl with a rough past. When she was young she was diagnosed with leukemia. She has also had a hard time with her past relationships. After recovering from leukemia, she turns seventeen and decides to leave Britain and go to America to visit her brother in Princeton, New Jersey, who is studying at school.

 She decides to make a private blog that she can write down her feelings, and things that have happened in her life. While she is in New Jersey, she re-meets a friend of her brothers. Before she can notice, she's falling in love with him, and he's falling in love with her as well.

Okay, I really, really, really, REALLLLLLLLLY want to tell you what happens next, but unfortunately, I will not. *Sigh*. Read it yourselves, and I p-r-o-m-i-s-e you will just fall in love with Livia and her friends and family. I'm so itching to tell you what happensssss.

Stop it Abbi. Calm. Down.

Okay, anyway, please, please, check this book out, I really guarantee you'll love it. It's touching and just so amazing. I will surely have more to post later on this month, because I've read, like, ten books in the last week.


Love you guys!(:
Ciao<3

-Abbi.





5 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds really good! My grandpa had leukemia and died last year. Two days ago was the one year anniversary actually. I will definitely check that out from my library! Thanks,
    July A. Emmance

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way you can check out my chpt. one! It is finally up!

    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    Julyabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first I've heard of this book, and it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a good book.
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. ;'(


    And, I'll totally check it out :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is.(: Hope you check it out!

    --Abbi

    ReplyDelete