Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Covers. Lawwl.

MMK. Y'all listen up now ;) Lol. I'm in a Southern mood. Anyway! Past that. I LOVE MAKING COVERS.

Remember how I was talking about Alex Goes Walking On Eggshells and Inkpop, and all that hoopla? WELL GUESS WHAT? Someone made me a cover for it! Like, omg. asdfghjk. Here it is. You maaaaay have to click a link, but if I do this correctly, you wont. xD

Oh, and I'm going to post some that I've done, too. (:

AGWOE (For short, haha).
Gorgeous, right?

One I made for a friend:
 Same person, another cover (She couldn't decide):

And a few more for another person xD:





 ^
I didn't edit it yet ):




I really hope you like my covers, and if you have a request, tell me. 



*****Peek for next post*****
I'm having an excerpt for another book of mine!(:

4 comments:

  1. Soo pretty. How did you do that? although i think i might know.
    LOL my mom days southern accents are annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rose, Thanks.(: There are websites that you can go edit them on. But first, you either have to take a picture, or find one online. :D
    LOL! I know. They are. Northern ones can get a bit annoying too, at times. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay i want to start a blog what should i write about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rose. Hmm. Good question. Maybe about your life? Things that you like? Books? Writing? So many choices!

    ReplyDelete