Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Hey, guys. Today I'll be blogging about Jen Bryant and her amazing book Kaleidoscope Eyes. This book is sure to take you on a huge adventure! You're on an adventure with Lyza, a girl who lives in South New Jersey in 1968. Her mother has left, and she's living with her Father, a professor, and her sister who hangs around with the Hippie Crowd.

 When Lyza's Grandfather passes away, leaving an adventure, three maps, and possibly some buried treasure, Lyza's all in. She needs help, though. She get's her friend's to help, and off they are on their adventure!

I'm sure you'll love this book; I did. I'm going to read it, again, soon. After a while, of course. I normally don't read books based a while ago, but since I'm going to be reading  Angela Sage Larson's newest Fifties Chix books, I had to see if I'd like it. I do! It's just like today, in some ways. Anywho, I hope you'll check out Jen and Angela's books! Thanks, guys!





~Abbi.♥

2 comments: