Monday, December 19, 2011

Fifties Chix: Travel To Tomorrow

Hi!(:
This week I've been reading a book I won called Fifties Chix: Travel To Tomorrow by Angela Sage Larson.
I'm excited to be reviewing it, I've been waiting to (-:
I enjoyed reading it, the characters ( Mary, Ann, Maxine, Judy, and Beverly) all have their own personality. When the girls are asked to do a project, it goes a little bit to far. . .into the future, that is. The book has a bit of everything: humor, happiness, sadness, and a little romance. The book is probably for middle schoolers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend  it to anyone. I hope you join the Fifties Chix as much as I do. They will become a part of you like they did me. Make sure to visit the Fifties Chix website.

Here's a little question: What character in Travel To Tomorrow do you relate to you and why?
I believe I either am like Mary or Ann. I'm very artistic like Ann, but I do love reading and cooking like Mary.

I think I'll wrap this up now. Thanks for visiting!(-:

~Abbi.

4 comments:

  1. please dont torture me i want those books in my hand now!

    glad your enjoying them though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abbi! Great review! Good luck with the contest (I don't believe in luck, but you know what I mean!) @Rose...be a fan of Fifties Chix on FiftiesChix.com and then you can enter contests and get sneak peeks at books before anyone else sees them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rose. I apologize! (:
    Look on your library website? Christmas is not too far! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angela. No problem, it was fun, this whole contest thing! I can't wait to hear the winners! (-:

    ReplyDelete