Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy birthday. . . to ME! Well, my birthday's not until Dec. 17th. Today is actually my older (Now 16!!) brothers birthday. We're four years apart, but our birthdays are back-to-back! Too cool, right? :-)
After begging (Actually, it came from my 16, almost 17 y.o sister. . . not me :p ), my mom said this morning I could open ONE. I opened it, but I knew what it was because I was at Books-A-Million when I told my mom I wanted the book. The book is by Lynn Rae Perkins, It's called Criss Cross. She is actually a winner of the Newbery Metal! So. . . congrats to her on that, even though I'm late, haha. :-)

I actually have read part of the book, but never finished it because I was so busy. Now that I have it, I can read and . . . NOT GET FINED! ;)  I'm really interested in it, and I'm sure you'd love it, too, so check it out.
Anyway, after even more begging (A bit from me, but still from my sister), they let me open them tonight because my birthday is in, like, an hour and a half. You'll never guess what I got unless you don't finish this sentence and look down! I got a flipping KINDLE! Not the fancy-shmancy kind. Just the plain 'ol black & white one. I still love it though. I squealed, haha. :-)

My brother opened on of his HUGE presents early (An E-reader), like a week ago; He hates surprises, and just "Had to open it early or it would drive him crazy, and he wouldn't sleep and nag until they say yes."  Seems
as if my parents just get annoyed easily, right? Well, they do, but they just love us so much, and cant resist my adorable puppy dog eyes :-) Even though there's a contest going on for a Kindle Fire and I have a Kindle, I'd still love it. I mean. . . it's a Kindle FIRE. Like . . . whoa. :p Anywho 'nuff about me. I hope you all a merry Christmas, and happy holidays! :-)


-Abbi

2 comments: