Thursday, November 21, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 20

Yes, I am aware that it is the 21st, but I'm not done writing for the day, so I thought I would post about yesterday's stats.
I'm only 23,600 words in, putting me at around 10,000 words behind. I know, it's bad. It isn't that I'm unmotivated, I'm just busy this month. Yeah, yeah I know, "You're a homeschooled kid, you should have plenty of time to write!"
But that isn't the case. I also have (somewhat) of a life, and there has also been some stress going on in the family. Normally our November wouldn't be so busy, but it is this year. I started NaNoWriMo late, I have school, pre scheduled plans with friends, Thanksgiving(of course), possibly another trip, it is holiday time which means lots of shopping to do, and I also have not had one weekend off yet!
I can not complain though, it was my choice, and it was nice to have a break. I'm not giving up on NaNoWriMo, though. If I have 8,000 words to write in five hours I.Will.Do.It.
I want this and I'm going to try to accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment