Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo

Hello, guys! It's Abbi here(of course)I just wanted to let you know that I'm not doing that new book for NaNo, instead I have decided to practically strip Kidnapped and start over. Most of it is the same, but I'm still editing. I feel somewhat behind though :c
As of today I have 10,800+ words and I've noticed people that are way ahead of that. I don't feel like this is a competition exactly, but I just want to finish on time. It is my first year and I feel so motivated.

What I really came here to tell you is that I have really found how to get into my book and not just be writing words down. I want to connect with my character and really just become them, like I would if I'm reading a book. I become that character and that is what I feel like to be a great writer, I need to do. Have a great evening guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment