Friday, December 7, 2012

Upcoming events

My agenda:

Saturday: Parade(going to be on the float I helped make)

Sunday: Church, possible cookie-making day.

Monday: Bible Study/ school.

Tuesday: school.

Wednesday: Church again/ school.

Thursday: school

Friday: Usual Friday activities.

Saturday: Chores/ Church activity.

Sunday: Church/ Brothers birthday.

Monday: My birthday/ Last Beth Moore Bible Study.

As you can see, my next to weeks will be quite busy. Not to mention the 21st I have Dirty Santa party to go to and we're leaving the 22nd to go to Michigan for Christmas.

Aye Aye Aye. :p

I'm going to be 13 soon! I have a few things I want (mostly Sims), but most importantly I just want random stuff to where I won't be able to guess what they are, haha. What's your Christmas List?
And what do YOU think it is, a "Holiday Tree" or a Christmas Tree?

2 comments:

  1. Christmas tree, definitely Christmas tree.
    I'm asking for an assortment of things, mostly books though!
    Where are you going in Michigan? I live in Michigan :)
    Yaya almost your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Me too. I'm getting into Accessories, so i asked for those, too. But, books, totally books.(: The thing is, I don't want to know what I'm getting at all, so I wasn't specific. :D
      Wyandotte. [: Oh really? Where, if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete