Friday, December 14, 2012

Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton

Wow! It has certainly been a while since I have done a book review. That kind of upsets me, in a way. Haha. Well let's go!

Sixteenth Summer is written by Michelle Dalton but also goes by the name Elizabeth Lenhard.
The book revolves around Anna Patrick in her small town of Dune Island, Georgia (it is fictional, but based off of Tybee Island. Fun fact: I used to go there all the time. :]) It's the beginning of the summer and Anna is just dreading it. First, her two best friends have started dating and Anna is worried about being the third-wheel. But then she meets Will. Perfect Will who just happens to be from New York City.

Anna and Will's relationship grows wildly and they fall in love. While Will is just living in the present, Anna can't get it off her mind that he will be leaving for New York soon.

This Summer romance is absolutely adorable. It will fill you with gushy weirdness that you didn't know you had in you, but at times break your heart. This is an extraordinary book that I highly recommend.

This is all, everyone. I do hope you buy and/or check out this book, it is wonderful. I actually enjoyed reading it this winter, it reminded me of the summer and what I am looking forward to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment