Monday, November 5, 2012

Just a little update.

Hey, I know it has been a while since my last post. But I'm back! Things were a little crazy after it. I went to a rally in North Caroline to go see Mitt Romney, which was an amazing time. My sister and Mom went with. My sister, Carlie, shook his hand. My grandparents were the ones who invites us, although, since we had some family there, they decided to go last minute.

Another thing is that the election is in less than 24 hours!

My parents are really stressed out about it.

A few more things have happened, my parents went to Michigan to visit my brother and his kids(well, that was mostly my mom (; ), and my dad went hunting. He shot a deer with a bow-and-arrow. A perfect shot, my Great Uncle Joe said. Just my parents went up there, and us kids stayed home, but my Grandparents came to stay with us for 4/5 of the days my parents were gone.

Alsoooooo, "Imagine," the first copy of that magazine my poem The Beauty of Art came out a few days ago on Amazon. Hee-hee. THAT'S convenient. (;

My final thing is that NaNoWriMo started and I don't think I'll have the time to do it. :/
Next year, hopefully.

I will be back soon with a new outfit, more about what's going on, about what I think of who won the election (hopefully Romney).

 Until then, I ask you this question:

If you could vote (or if you are): who would (or are!) you vote for?

My answer is Governor Willard Mitt Romney, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment