Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shaking as I write.

Okay, I received an email today. Firstly, before I begin, i apologize if my typing is a little off--I'm shaking as I write. OMG.
Alright, I'll go on. A while ago, I entered a few of my poems into the Whit Ash Literary Magazine contest and I got an email just recently saying the following:

Dear Ms. Bostek,
Congratulations! Your submission was read through carefully and our editors have reached the conclusion that you are exactly the kind of writer we are looking for. Your submission, The Beauty of Art, has been accepted for publication in the first issue of White Ash Literary Magazine. Attached is a contract that must be signed for your submission to be included in our magazine along with a special certificate of publication. If you are underage, a parent's signature must also be included. Please sign and send the contract back to us along with a three-line biography written in the third person for the About our Writers section of the magazine.
Thank you,
White Ash Editors

I am literally bursting at the seams. I want to cry. But instead I'm shaking like I'm freezing.

OH MY GOSH.

Thank God, thank God. <3

5 comments: