Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have fun things planned. 

So what are you dressing up as? Comment below!
As for me, my costume can be seen below. I'm going as a car hop girl. Don't know what that is? Think Sonic worker... but 50s syle. 

Adorable, right?!


Yes, I may be too old to go trick or treating, but I'm not at the age yet where people find it extremely strange that I am. I can totally pull this off.

Hopefully.

As you know, I recently moved to Georgia. My neighborhood is very up and coming, so most of the couples are younger, Unfortunately that means I may stand out against little five and six year olds.

So will my giant Lego 16-year-old sister. Yep, giant Lego. Her costume is amazing and very on point, but also very bulky and uncomfortable. But it's all worth it.

Well I hope you all have a great Halloween and give out / get lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment