Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another outfit and a quick update.

Hello! How're you guys? I do apologize for not updating in a while, I've been quite busy with starting the new school year. I want to update you all about what's going on also. Friday, I will be leaving for vacation to Buckhannon, West Virginia. My grandparents own a little cottage on the river that we like to call "camp." We'll be there until the 16th, and I will be unable to update my blog because they don't have any internet connection.

This place is very calming for my entire family. We can't get distracted with school, work, phones, television, or the Internet. How will I live without those things, you may ask. Honestly, it isn't hard. First, we have family there to hang out and converse with. Second, outdoor activities; hikes, swimming, rock climbing(climbing rock-to-rock on the river, not that kind of rock climbing), and fishing. Third, we have the town. It may take fifteen minutes to get to the town, but once you're there you have plenty of activities. 

I will also have another book review going soon. Yay! And now for the outfit;

Tank:

Blazer:
 
Jeans:
 
Boots:
  Messenger bag:
 

Pirces~
Tank: $19.95 at ae.com
Blazer: $39.94 at Oldnavy, gap.com
Jeans: $30.00 at yesstyle.com
Boots: $39.50 at hottopic.com
Bag: $49.95 at tillys.com

The prices aren't too bad. A little high, butttt...oh well. Enjoy! (:


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. Have fun on your vacation and careful not to trip over the rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete