Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Clothes & Poems

Alright. I've chosen which poems I want to enter. I'm thinking "The Beauty of Art," "Until the End," and "Waiting for You."
What do you think? Also, I've seen on Emma's blog about those cute putting clothes together and I thought I'd give it a try; it sounded fun. So, tell me what you think. I kind of have a wild style so. ;p



THE SKIRT:

 THE TOP:

 THE SHOES:
THE CLUTCH:

Skirt Price: $42.00 Lulus.com
Shirt: $59.99 Modcloth.com
Shoes: $59.00 JustFab.com
Clutch: $49.00 Justfab.com


Enjoy. (: And sorry for the prices.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated your blog for the Top Blog Award a while ago but I'm just now getting around to notifying you! Congrats and enjoy! Here's the link to it
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-blog-award.html
    July

    ReplyDelete