Monday, April 16, 2012

Abbi has glasses

Hey there! Abbi here telling you about how I can see clearly now the rain is gone. Heh...sorry. I had to. But anyway, I can see clearly now! I got an eye test the other day(You might've read it in my Online diary) and they said I have really bad vision...anyway, today I got my glasses. And WOW. I can see so much better.(: It's really amazing actually. Funny thing...I'm sitting in front of the computer(which caused my bad vision) wearing glasses.

GETTING OFF NOTE BECAUSE OF BREAKING NEWS:
Okay, so there was this Mama bird who made her nest in our garage and then there were four little eggies. A week or so ago, the eggs hatched and out came four little birdies into our large world. Just yesterday they began to learn to fly.

There was one little bird that didn't learn how to fly though. Let's name him/her  Muffin. Well, muffin got  stuck behind some wood, and I noticed that yesterday. So I told my Dad. He said,"Well, it's a bird. It will get out, leave it be," I left the bird alone, figuring it would get out. But this morning, my mom saw the mom tweeting at the wood, and my sister went out and got the bird from behind the wood.

It wasn't able to fly, but we didn't know if it was the birds foot or the wing. So today we looked up how to help a bird that we didn't know what was wrong with. The mom was happy and fed it(it could have died without food for more than 24 hours!) and we let it waddle around the garage. Muffin got stuck in the fence and we just noticed it.

My Mom and my sister JUST went outside to get it out when they saw something terrible: Muffin's head was no longer there. Muffin is dead(R.I.P Muffin<3). We figured out that the murderer was a chipmunk.(I'm making this sound more bad then it is.) The chipmunk was just getting better and then the flipping chipmunk killed the week old baby! My mother is blaming herself and now she's going,"WE KILL ALL THE CHIPMUNKS. I KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE!" No kidding, she does. o-o

So all I wanna say is rest in peace little Muffin, and I know you're in a better place now<3 Oh, so sad. We really were helping it get better, and then it's dead. We're going to love the mom and other babies<3


Love,
Abbi.


























4 comments:

  1. Poor little Muffin! Bad Chipmunk! >:(
    ~Seana

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you first wore your glasses, have you noticed the world around you so clear and sharp? That's what I saw when I got mine.

    That's terrible! Poor Muffin. (Muffin: reminds me of the cartoon, 3rd & bird.) So sad. Bad chipmunks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, yess! I was with my sister saying,"I wouldn't be able to see that--but now I can with these!" Hahah(:

      Oh, I know. ): Haha, that's what he/she made me think of. My Mom is really upset about Muffin. 3:

      Delete