Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Writing FAIL.

Alright. Wow! It has been over a month since my last blog post, sorry about that. I trust you know how stressful it is post holidays? Alright. So down to business. I was writing some more on Chapter two of Kidnapped (I know, I know, I'm ONLY that far in.): ) and I was seriously satisfied with it.

Suddenly the tab closed and I fliiiiiipppppeeeeddd out. It was at least a fourth a chapter that was erased. I was writing it on Figment, so I had to save it. And apparently when it says it autosaves, it doesn't. Ag. So I'm kind of stressed 'write' now. <- At least I still have a sense of humor. (;

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Isn't the Super Bowl this weekend? Who are you rooting for?! As for me, I have no idea - honestly, I don't even know who is playing. d:

For those of you who don't know, I'm now thirteen (WOOHOO. Growin' up xD) so now I have a facebook. You can add me if you'd like. Just comment down here with your Email or Facebook page and I'll either send you my info (it's more private), or I'll add you from your info.

I really hope everyone is doing well these days. A month may not seem like a long time, but I feel like it may have been for a few people for some reason. Anyhow, I will talk to you in your comments, on facebook, your blogs, or whenever!. (:


Ciao.

Abbi.

5 comments:

  1. Aww that's stinks!

    GO NINERS! Rooting for the home boys! WOOT WOOT!

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how's in the super bowl..... I'm having a mini "party" with my parents though because that's what kind of social butterfly I am..... yeah.
    THAT IS SO SICK OF YOUR THING TO DELETE LIKE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until today. Ravens vs. 49ers.
      Oh, July, you are. Haha. d:

      Gaaahh. I know. :I at least I have a mind of what once was.

      Delete
  3. I remember that story! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete